NOESIS is organized over (two) 2 years and structured in seven (7) Work Packages with an overall objective to deliver an integrated evaluation methodology (Decision Support tool) for assessing the potential of big data investments in transport as well as a vast collection of transport and logistics use cases with an associated value derived from big data applications and technologies.
- WP1: Project Management (November 2017 – October 2019)
- WP2: Transport Planning paradigm shift and Big Data Use Cases (November 2017 – October 2019)
- WP3: Big Data Learning Framework (June 2018 – April 2019)
- WP4: Key lessons learnt from cross transport sectors and contexts (October 2018 – June 2019)
- WP5: Social added value, business models and sustainability (August 2018 – October 2019)
- WP6: Dissemination, Communication and Exploitation (November 2017 – October 2019)
- WP7: Ethics requirements (November 2017 – October 2019)